1. KHALID HAMID - PhD Scholar, Department of Computer Science, Superior University, Lahore, Pakistan and Lecturer at
NCBA & E University East Canal Campus Lahore.
2. MUHAMMAD WASEEM IQBAL - PhD, Assistant Professor Department of Software Engineering, Superior University, Lahore, Pakistan.
3. ZAEEM NAZIR - PhD Scholar, Department of Computer Science, Superior University, Lahore, Pakistan and Lecturer at University of Narowal.
4. HAFIZ ABDUL BASIT MUHAMMAD - PhD Scholar, Department of Computer Science, Superior University, Lahore, Pakistanand Lecturer at Minhaj University Lahore.
5. ZUBAIR FUZAIL - PhD Scholar, Department of Computer Science, Superior University, Lahore, Pakistan.
The sped-up advancement of innovation, especially on the mobile application has expanded mobile users, educators, businessmen and students 'responsibility as learning facilitators. Since innovation is improving, numerous mobiles and their applications continue to come into the market to satisfy client requests by customization through adaptive features. Mobile adaptation is exceptionally helpful in advancing the mobile learning opportunity for the growth of kids, grown-ups and elders also. Smart cellular phones give many elemental features to perform many errands and engage in your leisure time and busy schedule. For this reason, numerous associations created portable applications as indicated by client interest. These applications give include however the market is changing so individuals' requests are additionally changing with time. Applications are based on a customized point of interaction that is not being coordinated with the ongoing time. Hence there is a gap between users and Smartphone applications and utilities. All individuals are not happy with the utilization of the same interface; they want other varieties, in the form of customization or adaptation. The study constructed a few versatile highlights with a change application as per client necessities. In this paper, the study presents a versatile element that gives a choice in applications to adjust the connection point as per user necessities by applying a new proposed model for evaluation of adoptive features of smart cellular phones. The Response Surface Method (RSM) design is used to predict the actual attributes of usability in context with adaptive features. These adaptive features are evaluated by ANOVAbased analysis and after analysis give an approved equation for the evaluation of adaptive features of smart cellular phones. This analysis and deduced results empowered the usability of smart cellular phones in context to users.
USABILITY EMPOWERED BY USER’S ADAPTIVE FEATURES IN SMART PHONES: THE RSM APPROACH