1. Dr. MUHAMMAD YASEEN - Assistant Professor, Islamic Studies, National Textile University, Faisalabad.
2. Dr. ASIA SHABBIR - Associate Professor,Lahore College for Women University Lahore.
3. Dr. GHULAM HAIDER - Assistant Professor, Islamic Studies, The IslamiaUniversity of Bahawalpur, Pakistan.
4. Dr. MUHAMMAD AYAZ - Education Officer, QAED(M) Bahawalpur,Editor, International Research Journal on Islamic Studies.
5. Dr. FAIZA ANJUM - Assistant Professor of Sociology, National Textile University Faisalabad Pakistan.
6. Dr. MUHAMMAD HUSNAIN - Assistant Professor Division of Science and Technology,University of Education, Township Lahore.
Transgenders are the most neglecting class of every society of the world, especially, in 3rd world countries as they are seen by hate and hatred. The present study highlights the causes of transgenderism, the need for medical rectification, available treatments, and the Islamic concept. At presently, many curative measures have been invented by medical science to rectify them. If these methods are used at an early stage or later, their sex can be rectified. As a result, they can spend their lives like normal people to some extent and can get equal opportunity in employment, health care, housing as well as for their self-worth. Furthermore, it will also be helpful for them to live successfully without humiliation.
Transgender, Hermaphrodite, Medical rectification, Religion, Treatment.