1. LILI SYAFITRI - Lecturer Indo Global Mandiri University – Indonesia.
2. RUSMIDA HUTABARAT - Lecturer Tridinanti University – Indonesia.
4. ROHMIAL - Lecturer STIA Satya Negara – Indonesia.
5. NININ NON AYU SALMAH - Lecturer PGRI University Palembang – Indonesia.
6. ERNA AR - Lecture STIE APRIN – Indonesia.
Accounting knowledge, business strategy and work motivation affect the quality of management accounting information systems for the MSME sector in Palembang. The purpose of this study was to determine the role of accounting knowledge of business strategy and work motivation that affect the quality of management accounting information systems. This research study is to see the good and bad quality of a management accounting information system that is easily accessible and integrated in a accommodated manner. A survey of 155 gofood traders MSME respondents using the Lisrel SEM equation. The sample of this study was Gofood MSMEs in Palembang City. The results of the study conclude that the quality of the Management Accounting Information System is influenced by Accounting Knowledge, Business Strategy and Work Motivation, this is reflected in the speed of market innovation and changes in consumer patterns who use the integrated gofood application easily and are well accommodated in MSME gofood traders in the city of Palembang.
Accounting Knowledge; Business strategy; Work motivation; Management Accounting Information System Quality.