1. AMMU S - RESEARCH SCHOLAR.
2. Dr .BIJU T - ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE.
3. VISHNU S KUMAR - RESEARCH SCHOLAR.
4. ANJALI B - RESEARCH SCHOLAR.
5. SANU F - RESEARCH SCHOLAR.
6. AMMU S KRISHNA - RESEARCH SCHOLAR.
7. JUSTIN DORES - ASSISTANT PROFESSOR.
The study examines the research landscape of Credit Risk Management by using an exhaustive bibliometric analysis of the field over the years. A bibliometric approach, Biblioshiny, the R software package is applied to analyse the literature base of Credit Risk Management. Documents are extracted from the Web of Science database using the keywords “Credit Risk Management AND “Banks”. The outcome of this bibliometric analysis indicates that theprimary paper on Credit risk management was published in 1998, implying the beginning of the field. The works by Bejas j, Florez-Lopez R, Kanno M, Weber M and Weber O stand apart, and they are considered the most relevant authors based ona number of documents produced. The United States has the most significant number of scientific productions and remains the most cited country. Further, the study contributes to the field by clearly introducing a far-reaching outline, thematic focus, and future directions.
Bibliometrics,Biblioshiny,Counter Party Risk, R Software package,Web of Science.