1. MUHAMMAD WASEEM ASLAM - Department of Computer Science, Superior University, Lahore, Pakistan.
2. MUHAMMAD RAZA - Department of Computer Science, Superior University, Lahore, Pakistan.
3. SHAHARYAR RAFIQ - Department of Software Engineering, Superior University, Lahore, Pakistan.
4. MUHAMMAD WASEEM IQBAL - Associate Professor, Department of Software Engineering, SuperiorUniversity, Lahore, Pakistan.
5. SALEEM ZUBAIR AHMAD - Professor, Department of Software Engineering, Superior University, Lahore, Pakistan.
6. FARUKH MUNEEM - Department of Computer Science, Superior University,Lahore, Pakistan.
7. ATIF IKRAM - Faculty of Ocean Engineering Technology and Informatics, Universiti Malaysia Terengganu, Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia & Department of Computer Science and Information Technology, Faculty of Information Technology, the University of Lahore, Lahore, Pakistan.
Technology performs an essential position in our everyday life. There has been a heavy demand for the Internet of Things (IoT) in many sectors, which has drawn important research attention from academia and the industry. Smart agriculture is used to denote the application of IoT solutions in the area of agriculture. Precision Agriculture attaches smart devices to farmers like machines, soils, animals, climate, sensors, etc. There are numerous smart agriculture services including moisture sensing, spraying pesticides, livestock monitoring, irrigation control, water monitoring, illumination control, pest control, etc. These applications are working as individual services and the need of the hour is to provide a management platform where all these services work as a single unit providing all these facilities to the users.
Internet of things, smart agriculture, precision farming, smart irrigation, smart harvesting, ploughing and seeding through IoT.